Models & Muses
My mission is to celebrate timeless female beauty through powerful art.
My celebration of beauty is expressed through sensual large-scale original art nudes on canvas and metal created to honor the grace, beauty, and complexity of the female spirit
I enjoy working with creative and innovative muses to inspire new art and value their contribution to the development of dynamic images. I utilize my photographic skills to develop original reference images to create my paintings, most of which are represented on this site. My photo shoots focus on classic poses with an emphasis on form, shape, and lighting. The length of the shoots typically lasts two to four hours. With the exception of commissioned art, participating models receive compensation as listed below or a combination thereof. Details are discussed at an initial shoot introduction/meeting. There are always opportunities for models, both experienced and new to this form of modeling, to participate in my never-ending range of projects.
Perhaps you’ve seen my artwork and may be wondering what it would be like to be transformed into a fine art painting. Modeling for art is not only fun and exciting, but it also comes with great incentives.
Modeling for my art has awesome benefits. Perhaps the greatest benefit of all is the professionalism offered to every model by myself and the staff. It is imperative that everyone attending the shoot has an incredible time and is treated with respect.
Art modeling isn’t all peaches ‘n cream though. You might be a model with experience or you may be modeling for the first time. No matter what level you are at, modeling takes a great amount of work.
Based on recent demands on my schedule, I currently only accepting three types of shoots with regards to working with models.
1. I Hire Models — Some of my projects allow me to hire models for specific shoots. You will most likely not receive copies of the images for your own use, as I will be buying exclusivity of the images. This may require a test shoot in advance of hiring.
2. Time For Print (TFP) — I take on a very select few models on a TFP/TFCD basis. I typically will shoot an equal amount of time in whatever genre the model desires for use in their portfolio. As compensation, I will provide three images per each hour of shoot time. The image used by the model will be allowed for all non-commercial purposes with appropriate credit given to me as a photographer and a link to this web site and/or my Model Mayhem site (if applicable).
3. Commissioned Art — Please contact me directly to commission original artworks of yourself or a special loved one. [more]
Proud member of Model Mayhem (MM #531). All my figurative art starts with a photoshoot so check out my Photography Section. All images shown in the Art Section of my MM profile are hand-painted original artworks on canvas and metal. View my ARTWORKS gallery here.
• View the Model Directory for a listing of models and respective artworks, along with comments from previous models.
• All models are required to sign a Model Release and provide appropriate identification. View my Model Release.